Thursday 10 July 2014

Remembering the Bluebells

Where did May go? June was but a blur. With allot of changes in the past two months, I have finally found a moment to pause and begin what I had planned: a visual diary, a sketchbook of sorts, a way to play and document.
Where is this blog going? I don't know, it is an experience.

In mid April and on into May, the Bluebells in a wood close to my house begin to flower. It is an amazing process to follow, the light, the colour that slowly unfolds over the weeks and gathers strength, becomes vibrant and then fades, the slight scent that lingers on the air, beautiful.
During this time I made it a habit to go early with my dog, to walk for an hour, making sure that when the first visitors arrived we were long gone..



No comments:

Post a Comment